1. Do you charge for stairs?
a. Yes. The price typically depends on how many stairs or levels are involved.
2. Do you accept credit cards?
a. Yes, our technicians are able to take payments from their smartphones. We accept all major credit cards, including American Express.
3. Is there anything I need to do before my scheduled appointment?
a. Make sure the area to be cleaned is clear of debris and is vacuumed well. Additionally, if you have any furniture you would like us to clean under, that will also need to be moved off the carpeted area.
4. Is it necessary for me to vacuum before you arrive?
a. We recommend that you vacuum before we arrive, however, we can vacuum for you for an additional fee.
5. Is your company certified?
since 2007 we have been certified by the IICRC (International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We’ll be happy to show you a copy of our certification if you need it.
6. What type of equipment do you use?
a. Our equipment is truck mounted. We use a rotary extraction machine that rotates at over 400 RPMs to clean your carpet.
7. Do the electricity and water need to be on?
a. Yes we recommend it. We can clean without electricity and water however we need to know beforehand that there won’t be electricity and/or water available.
8. Does your company use steam to clean my carpet?
a. We use the hot water extraction method, which is commonly referred to as “Steam Cleaning”.
9. How does your pricing work?
a. We charge by the carpeted room, for example if your 3 bedroom home has carpet in the bedrooms, the living room, and dining room (rooms larger than 300 Square Feet, such as a living room/dining room combo, are charged as two rooms), your invoice would be for 5 total rooms, plus any additional services you require.
10. Is it ok to tip the carpet cleaning technician?
a. Our technicians are allowed to take tips, and they greatly appreciate knowing they’ve done a great job!
11. How does your scheduling work?
a. We use block scheduling. Our appointment blocks are between 9am-1pm & 1pm-5pm. Our technicians will call about 30 minutes prior to let you know they are on the way.
Have a question that this FAQ didn't answer? Please call us at: (254) 526-9008